The Germans started the so called “Blitzmarathon” which is a 24 hour period in which on nationwide scale in Germany all available speed measuring equipment and personell is being deployed to catch those driving over the speed limit. This year more countries in the EU will join into the effort which will take place from April 16th at 06:00am till April 17th at 06:00am. So note this date in your calendar, and on that day keep your eyes open to prevent getting speed-tax’d. Or better, obey the speed limit rules,
- Follow Tour On 2 Wheels on WordPress.com
- Google Maps starts rolling out Motorcycle routing option | Tour On 2 Wheels on TomTom VIO has arrived
- touron2wheels on Schuberth SRCS Pro issue resolved: my mistake!
- Strickly Observing on Schuberth SRCS Pro issue resolved: my mistake!
- touron2wheels on Garmin City Navigator Europe 2018.10 NT available
- Nicola on Garmin City Navigator Europe 2018.10 NT available